Tropic Isle Jamaica Black Castor Oil
Jamaica Black Castor Oil is traditionally used to grow and maintain the hair, for skin ailments, aches and pains, as a laxative and as a hair conditioner.
Traditional uses: As a hair and scalp conditioner; skin moisturizer and healer; massage oil for aches, pains, fibroids and lumps in the breasts; a powerful laxative, and used as a first aid for cuts, wounds and burns.
How to Use
• Massage into scalp
• For dry, permed, and colored hair add 3 tablespoons to a deep conditioner to add and seal in moisture
• Hot Oil Treatment: Warm 3 tablespoons of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10min.
• For The Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin and to help relieve common skin problems
• For Aches and Pains: Warm and massage into areas of discomfort
Ingredients: 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- All Natural,
- No Chemical Fragrances
- Spreads Easily
- Will help thicken and grow your hair
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: